Coffee Time Links 02-19-08
Fifteen minutes. One cup o’ Joe. Five great links.
- Our friends at Interactive Intellience have launched a website called outrageousinteractions.com in which people can post about their strange-but-true experiences with call centers.
- One of things I love about Jam Mayer is that she not only provides quality call center related content, but also remembers to throw in an occasional laugh – for the benefit of all.
- Connie Smith shares with us some great info from Judy McLeish regarding the top ten factors of employee satisfaction.
- Terry Starbucker reminds all of those who manage others to come down out of our Ivory tower.
- I’ve always loved the way Dr. Ellen Weber provides data to back-up what we already know, like the fact that men’s and women’s brains work differently when it comes to taking control!